WOTY Terms and Conditions
- Commencement date of the voting competition is June 1st 2019. You can only view entries until then.
- Entries close noon 30th August 2019. No more votes will be accepted after this time.
- The winning entry will be decided as voted by the public. The entry with the most votes will be awarded this years Wedding of the Year.
- The winning bride and groom will be notified by phone.
- Once verified as the winning entry, names will be announced on bridalpartywarrnambool.com.au and Social Media.
- Should the prize be unclaimed, as at October 30th without any form of acceptance or communication, then the prize will be forfeited.
- All entries must be successfully uploaded and entry fee paid at submission of entry.
- To enter simply you must fill out the entry form, upload images and provide payment.
- Trader of this competition is Griffey Investment Trust T/A Bridalparty Warrnambool ABN 49676853450
- 8Your wedding must have taken place between 1st June 2017 and 30th May 2019.
- You must provide good quality photos of your wedding to give people a good idea of your style. Images must be under 500KB per file.
- Answer all the required criteria questions. If something does not apply to you, use N/A.
- You must either be a current or past resident of Warrnambool and surrounds. (Within 100-km from Warrnambool)
- The $35 entry fee must be paid at the time of entry to confirm that your wedding is legitimate.** IMAGE SPECIFICATIONS to note before you submit your application**
– Images must be under 500KB.
If you are unsure of how to resize your photo go to : https://www.reduceimages.com/
This site is very easy to use and will resize each photo to ensure your upload is successful.
– For you benefit, images must be good quality and clear.
**PLEASE NOTE THE DATES HAVE NOW BEEN CHANGED TO ALLOW COUPLES WHO WERE MARRIED LATER, TIME TO GET THEIR PHOTOS FROM THEIR PHOTOGRAPHERS.